Home » News » Gaming News » Animal Crossing New Horizons Retakes its Top Spot in the Japanese Charts
Famous Japanese magazine Famitsu announced the top selling games in Japan during last week and Ghost of Tsushima lost the top spot. Animal Crossing New Horizons is the game that managed to take the top spot.
Animal Crossing New Horizons is available now exclusively for Nintendo Switch.
Top 10 selling games in Japan during last week :
- Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Paper Mario The Origami King
- Ring Fit Adventure
- 51 Worldwide Games
- eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 for Nintendo Switch
- eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 for PS4
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Ninjala Game Card Package
- Pokemon Sword / Shield