Here comes Capcom’s newest challenger! Street Fighter™ 6 launches worldwide on June 2nd, 2023 and represents the next evolution of the series.
Powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE ENGINE, the Street Fighter 6 experience spans across three distinct game modes featuring World Tour, Fighting Ground and Battle Hub.
Diverse Roster of 18 Fighters
Play legendary masters and new fan favorites like Ryu, Chun-Li, Luke, Jamie, Kimberly and more in this latest edition with each character featuring striking new redesigns and exhilarating cinematic specials.
Dominate the Fighting Ground
Street Fighter 6 offers a highly evolved combat system with three control types – Classic, Modern and Dynamic – allowing you to quickly play to your skill level.
The new Real Time Commentary Feature adds all the hype of a competitive match as well as easy-to-understand explanations about your gameplay.
The Drive Gauge is a new system to manage your resources. Use it wisely in order to claim victory.
Explore the Streets in World Tour
Discover the meaning of strength in World Tour, an immersive, single-player story mode. Take your avatar and explore Metro City and beyond. Meet Masters who will take you under their wing and teach you their style and techniques.
Seek Rivals in the Battle Hub
The Battle Hub represents a core mode of Street Fighter 6 where players can gather and communicate, and become stronger together. Use the avatar you create in World Tour to check out cabinets on the Battle Hub floor and play against other players, or head over to the Game Center to enjoy some of Capcom’s classic arcade games.
Your path to becoming a World Warrior starts here.
Capcom provides various online services for this game, including online-only content.
* Certain elements of this game cannot be accessed without an internet connection.
* A Capcom ID is required to use online-only content.
* For information on the services related to Capcom ID and how to use it, please visit the official Capcom ID website (https://cid.capcom.com/). Please note that there may be cases wherein use of Capcom ID is age-restricted.
* For online-only content, a separate paid membership service (Xbox Live Gold) is required.
* Capcom may temporarily suspend online services in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
There are no reviews yet.